Why have some St. Louis communities rebounded while others have remained stagnant or continued to decline? What strategies and strengths have made the difference?
Join us for a series of breakfast conversations to explore Rebound Communities: What Explains Neighborhood Success. Each session will focus on a different rebound neighborhood and include:
- Background analysis by Dr. Todd Swanstrom of UMSL
- A panel discussion featuring stakeholders who have played a key role in the community’s development
- Group discussion to explore the application of strategies to other St. Louis communities
February Session: Fox Park
- When: 7:30-9 AM, Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Location/Host: SouthSide Early Childhood Center, 2101 South Jefferson Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63104 (limited off-street parking and plenty of on-street parking available)
- Registration: The event is FREE; however, registration is required. Click here to register now!
- Event is limited to 50 people due to seating capacity
- Continental breakfast will be provided.