Please join us for June’s Tweetup.
Venue: Babe’s Tavern, 3215 Ivanhoe Ave. – on the covered patio
Food: Vinnie’s, 3208 Ivanhoe Ave. – across the road from Babe’s.
Pizza-A-Go-Go, 6703 Scanlan Ave. (corner Ivanhoe).
Date: Tuesday, June 28th 2016
Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
This month we will be meeting at Babe’s Tavern. They have a great covered patio but do not serve food. You are more than welcome to grab something from Vinnie’s across the road or from Pizza-A-Go-Go down the block and bring it back to the patio.
Tweetup’s are great events, organized by the Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association – it’s just a (very) happy hour! What are the benefits to Tweetup’s? You can:
Meet new neighbors and make new friends;
- Mingle with our Alderman and Neighborhood Improvement Specialist;
- Try out/support restaurants or bars in our neighborhood that you’ve never been to before;
- Drop by to say hi for a few minutes, or stay as long as you like;
- Sign Impact Statements (when they are available or needed) in order to support the neighborhood in keeping crime down;
- nvite friends, neighbors, colleagues to join us.
Whatever your reason for attending a Tweetup, we are happy to see you there and hope to see you at Babe’s on the 28th! Attendance is free – just pay for your own food and drinks and join us for a wonderful evening on the patio