Saturday, September 30 is our time to come together as a community, get to know one another and complete a project. We will gather at the pavilion anytime between 8-9 a.m. and work until the job is done. Hopefully that means no later than 11, but it is scheduled until noon. Please come for as long as you can, even if that means only an hour.
Please bring along tools to help get the job done (PLEASE MARK YOUR TOOLS SO YOU GET THEM BACK):
Our primary projects are to:
- cut back perennials, clean up the flower beds and lay a fresh layer of mulch on each bed
- loosen playground mulch and rake out so it is even
- sweep the pavilion
- pick up trash throughout park
- pick up debris throughout park
- blow debris off in-line rink, tennis courts and playground surface
We will have light snacks and beverages for all. If you know you are coming, please let me know by sending an email to the below address. We hope to see a good crowd. It’s always nice to get to know our neighbors better.
If you have any questions, please give me a call or send and email.